The professional experience of our MOI students ranges from two to over 30 years in the field, with an average of around 10 years. Generally, you need at least two years of professional experience as a dentist to be considered for admission. Experience in the fields of implantology and implant prosthetics is an advantage.
Academic qualification/Degree and Licence
Successful applicants to the MOI hold a license entitling them to practice dentistry in their country and have the corresponding academic university degree.
The MOI requires applicants whose native language is not English and who have not received a degree from a university in which all instruction is in English have to submit one of the following language certificates (or equivalent) along with the application:
Applicants fill out the MOI online application and submit the required supporting documents via the MOI website. Once you have submitted your online application, you will receive the following e-mail communications:
- Immediate acknowledgement of the receipt of your application
- A follow-up email verifying items already received and items still outstanding and info about a possible personal telephone interview.
The following items are required with your application:
- University Diploma*
- Licence entitling you to practise dentistry in your country*
- Proof of minimum of 2 years relevant professional work experience
- Proof of english language skills
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- Two recommendation letters (from a mentor, professor or employer)
- Passport photo
*if applicable: with official translation in English or German
After reviewing your application documents, we will invite qualified candidates to participate in a personal interview. The purpose of the interview is to gain a better understanding of your personality, professional experience, expectations and motivations.
We will notify you via email and arrange an interview via telephone or skype.
Students who are placed on the waitlist may be called off the waitlist to join the incoming class if any students drop off the MOI roster.